- This Skin Soothing Balm is the perfect relief for itching, rashes, hot spots, ringworm, and other skin problems. The all-natural anti-itch compound made from Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Neem Oil, and Calendula Extract helps heal skin irritations. Added essential oils soothe the skin while acting to cool and relieve irritated skin immediately upon contact.
HOW TO USE: Rub into affected areas. Applying before bedtime is an ideal time when your dog is
at rest. Apply daily 2-3 times a day for the best results. Store out of direct sunlight. If too runny Put in the fridge.
WARNINGS: This product is for external use. Store in a dark, cool place. Keep out of reach of children. If too runny put in the fridge.
BEESWAX: Beeswax offers anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral, making it potentially beneficial for treating minor skin irritations. Dry, rough skin may benefit from creams, lotions that contain beeswax. Beeswax acts as an emollient and a humectant, moisturizes the skin and sealing it in Beeswax also contains vitamin A, which may be beneficial in softening and rehydrating dry skin and in cell reconstruction.
COCONUT OIL: Coconut oil is an excellent massage oil for the skin. It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. The benefit of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oil. Fortunately, unlike mineral oil, there is no chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Coconut oil, therefore, is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. Coconut oil also helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections.
– Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis and itchy skin.
– Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health.
– Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odour.
– Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida.
– Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing.
– Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings.
SHEA BUTTER: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying
Pannatural Pets Hot Spot Relief Balm
This Skin Soothing Balm is the perfect relief for itching, rashes, hot spots, ringworm, and other skin problems. The all-natural anti-itch compound made from Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Neem Oil, and Calendula Extract helps heal skin irritations. Added essential oils soothe the skin while acting to cool and relieve irritated skin immediately upon contact.
• Helps Heal Skin Irritations
• Soothes & Cools Hot Spots
• Provides Quick Relief
• Finest 100 % natural ingredients
• Nasty Chemical and Alcohol-free
• Certified Cruelty-Free