Skin and Coat Tonic is a natural skin & coat tonic for dogs and cats. Regular use helps to promote a shiny, healthy coat and will also help to heal most chronic and acute skin conditions.
Skin and Coat Tonic is also a benefit for ‘show pets’ who need a ‘beauty boost’ before competitive events.
- All-natural, herbal tonic for healthy skin & coat in dogs and cats
- Improves skin functioning and strengthens hair shaft and follicle
- Treats dry scaly skin and eczema and relieves itching
- Accelerates healing of skin lesions, hot spots and fungal and bacterial infections of the skin
- Prevents bald patches and helps fur to grow back
- Improves liver, kidney and thyroid functioning as well as overall health
Skin and Coat Tonic contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion), Arthrospira platenis (Spirulina), Fucus vesiculosis, Kali Sulph (D6), Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Our products are animal-cruelty free. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Directions for use
Presented in convenient capsule form, Skin and Coat Tonic may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet’s size and preferences.
For a quick ‘beauty boost’, an occasional 2 – 3 week course is recommended. For ‘run down’ pets or those with chronic skin conditions, a 6 week course would be more beneficial.
Cats and small dogs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Medium dogs: One capsule twice daily.
Large dogs: One to two capsules twice daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Feelgood Pets Health Tip! Use Skin and Coat Tonic along with the following Feelgood Pets natural remedies, depending on need:
- Immunity & Liver Support capsules to boost immune functioning and liver health, especially after a bout of illness.
- Homeopathic Allergy Itch Ease for cats & dogs with itchy skin rashes. This combination helps to reduce itching and scratching and allow time for the skin and coat to heal
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms